Friday, July 13, 2012

dear kate

Who says you can't wear white after Labor Day?!... In tropical regions, such as our beloved Manila, pulling an all-out white is key to breezy chic when the temperatures rise. I'd like to think that dressing in fresh whites and airy neutrals channels the inner Coco in me :) The white parade, like life, is short. So go on adventures :)

The moment I saw this sheer embroidered top, I just knew I had to do an all-white. Amidst the explosion of color theory in the fashion scene (bursts of neons and pastels from head to toe), white suggests a breather. I love this top because the sheerness and delicate floral embroidery reminded me of pieces from the runways of LV Summer 2012. Oh, how I would love to get my hands on those saccharine-induced creations! 

What's good about an all-white is that you can also play with textures without sending off a red signal to the fashion police. This embroidered top balanced with this lace skirt gratuitously. Since I've already got some elements going on, I chose simple accessories. Opted for black tassel earrings to add a tad of drama and stashed a black purse for my miniscule necessities. 

Off to where in this white rendition? Sipping hot coco in the gardens of Antonio's Breakfast in Tagaytay :) While most girls would probably hop in the car wearing ever-trusted comfy pair of shorts (which I am not in any way contrary to :)), a scenic getaway also provides an open door to exercise one's flair for fashion. You gotta try it :) Have you?     
 



Greenhills tiangge- lace skirt




   
SHIQ- black purse, Pre-Fall Collection 2012, https://www.facebook.com/shiq.bags

More details on this pretty holiday wallet purse on my next post! You'll be dying to see an array of colors! 
 
Dear Kate- teardrop necklace






Dear Kate- sheer embroidered top

More posts on other Dear Kate fab finds on the days to come! Shop is located at the 3rd Level Shoppesville, Greenhills.


namaste,
kaky


No comments:

Post a Comment