Thursday, April 18, 2013

one ihop day

Chilled with my girls yesterday. Thanks, Pet and Jak... and Gio ;p ! As usual, had another sisterhood-of-the-traveling-pants moment! Haha Where better city-spot to chillax but at the ever expanding landscapes of BGC (Bonifacio Global City, Taguig). Well, aside from one of our girlfriends residing in the area, the place has been our constant go-to when we're such couch potatoes to think out-of-the-box. Yeah, one of them days! Haha So, we were drawn to IHop! All our 1st times since it recently opened. Some hearsay circulating on how the place didn't live up to what it offered in the states. Regardless, I still wanted to put my two cents in, and dragged my best gals along! Much to our surprise, we enjoyed it! I heart their cinnamon pancake! And butter pecan syrup! And those french toasts! Yum! The place was packed (as anticipated), but we skidded past the long queue even before our waiting seats warmed up. Service was splendid, didn't take long much, or probably we didn't notice because we were immersed in girl talk!?! Serving portions, more than average. Their meals 'felt' heavy! Haha So, there, our IHop experience. Oh, btw, here's what I wore! Haha (Sorry, this wasn't 'really'  an IHop brief, just got carried away! Or not?..)   

Was in the mood for laidback, it was a Thursday afternoon after all (too many 'afters'). I'm feeling the love of maxi skirts this season. The weather may be parched, but the softness and easiness of long skirts especially when you feel the fabric easily grazing your gams as you skid thru your day, is sartorial comfort. But instead of hoarding these seasonal pieces, I converted 1 of my maxi dresses to a skirt by pairing it over with this breezy tank and tying a knot for that instant shape-shifter (hmm, just dunno if I succeeded on that shape-shifter thing ;p) :) Knots are fun alternatives to donning a belt! Try this maxi dress with any fashion tops- your wardrobe and a pinch of creativity is the limit! Lemme know how it goes!  

Last, but not the least, thanks to Dra. Jackie for these fab photos! Well, wouldn't you know? Your future isn't on those chaotic charts and overly discerning medical chiefs (Peace :) I don't think anyone reads, anyways. Wink! Wink!)! Call me, maybe?! Love, love! 


Topshop- mint maxi dress with spaghetti straps


Forever 21- blue sunnies with semi-mirrored lens




Forever 21- hot pink square chain necklace



Anthropologie- long chain necklace with initials pendant. This neckpiece was a gift from my favorite boss! I miss her :)


999 Mall- leather band


Shiq- alligator bag. Visit them at https://www/facebook.com/shiq.bags




Forever 21- hot pink sandals


Namaste,
Kaky








No comments:

Post a Comment